Ocean City, NJ
• Enter Ocean City via the 9th Street Bridge.
• Make a right hand turn onto Simpson Avenue.
• The Ocean City Aquatic Center is located on Simpson Avenue between 17th and 18th Streets on the left. Ocean City, New Jersey.
• Route 55 North to Exit 56 B (Rt 47N),
• Turn left onto Bankbridge Road,
• Turn left onto Tanyard Road,
• Entrance is on the left... down the hill!
• AC Expressway to 73,
• Left onto Fellowship Road,
• Left onto Church Road,
• Pool 1/2 mile on the left!
• Directions from the South...
• Take the Parkway North to Exit 38 (AC Expressway toward Athlantic City).
• Take the AC Expressway to Exit 5 (Northfield, Smithville, Pleasantville)
• Turn Left onyo Route 9
• Continue less then 1 mile and turn left onto Martin Terrace (there will be a trafic light and a bus station on your left).
• Make your first Left and stay left (Do not go into the parking lots straight in front). Continue until you can't go any further then make a right. Go to the second parking lot and the doors to the pool are in the back of the school.
Directions to VINELAND SEALS
Directions to Vineland Y
• Take Rte. 49 out of Tuckahoe
• Follow 49 to Rte. 55
• Take 55 North one exit (no, i dont know the number!)
• Get off at the very next exit ( turn right at the top of the ramp)
• Stay left (the road has a fork or two that go to the right)
• You'll pass a Heritage market (like a WaWa)
• Stay straight for a bout six lights ( I say "about" as they keep developing and adding lights)
• You should pass a big shopping center (strange looking, with crowns and stuff! )
• You are looking for LANDIS AVENUE
• Turn left onto Landis
• The Y will be on your left almost immediately
• There is parking in both the front and the back
• Keep in mind that Cumberland County does have a crime rate: please supervise your children.
• Proceed through circle in the direction of Route 9 North (New Road)
• Proceed on New Road (Rt. 9) to Central Ave. in Linwood
• Take a Right on Central Ave.
• M.R.A. is about 1/2 mile on your right
Fort Dix, NJ
Fort Dix Indoor Pool
10th street & Doughboy Loop
Fort Dix, NJ 08640
The Fort Dix Indoor Pool is located on Doughboy Loop, next to the Fort Dix Outdoor Recreation building and the Doughboy Field Parade Grounds, Fort Dix, NJ 08640. Access to base requires presentation of a valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) for ALL adults in the vehicle.
From the East (via Rt 70): Take Rt 70 West to Rt 530 West. Follow Rt. 530 West to the 3rd traffic light (Shell Gas Station) and take a right onto Rt 545 (stay to the right of the gas station). Follow Rt 545 (Texas Ave.) through one traffic light to the Ft Dix Security gate (photo ID required). At 1st traffic light (blinking yellow) past the security gate, take a left onto 8th Street. At blinking traffic light, take a left onto Doughboy Loop (police station will be on right). The indoor pool is the blue and yellow building ¼ mile up the road on your left (ample parking in front of building).
From the South (via I-295 North): Take I-295N to Exit 45A (Mount Holly Exit). At 3rd traffic light take a left onto Irick Rd. At 1st traffic light take right onto Rt 630 (Woodlane Rd). Follow Rt 630 to the 5th traffic light (Mobil Gas Station and CVS Pharmacy) and take a left onto Rt 537 East (Monmouth Rd). Follow Rt 537 East to the 3rd traffic light. At 3rd traffic light, take a right onto Rt. 68. Follow Rt. 68 through one 1 traffic light to the Ft Dix Main Gate for security check (photo ID required). After security gate, follow Rt. 68 to a traffic circle. Take 1st right off of traffic circle onto 4th Street. At 1st intersection (blinking traffic light), take a right onto New Jersey Ave. Follow New Jersey Ave. to stop sign. Take left onto 10th Street. At stop sign, take a right onto Doughboy Loop. The indoor pool is the blue and yellow building immediately on your left (ample parking in front of building).
MLK Pool, Atlantic City
DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING SCHOOL
1700 MARMORA AVENUE
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ 08401
MLK Pool is located off Route 30 (Absecon Blvd) on Dr Martin Luther King Blvd and is between Dr Martin Luther King Blvd and N Indiana Ave and Marmora Ave. Parking and the pool are located on the N Indiana Ave side of the school. Additional parking is on the street.
Mariners Pool, Mays Landing
George L Hess Complex
700 Babcock Road
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
From Atlantic City take Black Horse (US-322W)
Take loop on right to US-40/Harding HWY toward Mays Landing
Turn left on Babcock Road
Pool is an inside pool across from the tennis courts and playground.